RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann fortifies infant formula
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods has struck a deal with Martek Biosciences that will see the Russian food group's infant formula fortified with Martek's life'sDHA & life'sARA fatty acids.
Martek said that the supply arrangement with Wimm-Bill-Dann was the first of its kind with a Russian food company.
"Martek is pleased to be working with Wimm-Bill-Dann, Martek's first domestic Russian infant formula partner," said Ethan Leonard, vice president of pediatric nutrition for Martek.
"Agreements like this one further demonstrate that companies across the globe recognise the importance of adding Martek's DHA and ARA for infant health and development."
Companies: Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods
Russian dairy company Wimm-Bill Dann has secured a one-year credit line for RUB3.2bn (US$98.3m), according to reports....
Russian food group Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods has seen revenue grow by 24.8% in the first nine months of fiscal 2008, the company revealed today (18 December)....
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife