RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann increases stake in ordinary shares
Russian food company Wimm-Bill-Dann has increased its stake in its share capital to 3.3%.
In line with its previously announced decision, Wimm-Bill-Dann continues to invest in its own shares, the company said on Wednesday (28 May).
The company has now purchased 1,452,973 ordinary shares in the open market, which constitutes 3.3% of the total amount of issued shares.
The retailer posted a drop in full-year profit this month, hurt by an increase in expenses.
For the 12 months ended 31 December, net income dropped 27.3% to US$101.7m, down from US$140m in the previous year.
Despite this, sales for the period increased to US$2.82bn from US$2.44bn, an increase of 15.8%.
With just a month left of 2009, our thoughts are turning to what shape the food industry landscape will take as we enter a new decade. This week, HJ Heinz, meat giant Tyson Foods and Russian dairy bus...
Russian dairy group Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods has today (25 November) warned it sees upward pressure in raw milk prices next year....
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods, Russia's largest dairy processor, has reported a dip in net income for the first nine months of 2009, hurt by the devaluation of the rouble....
The chief executive of Russian dairy giant Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods today (4 September) warned that conditions in the Russian economy may worsen in the latter half of 2009....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review