RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann invests $31.7m in dairy modernisation
Russian juice and dairy company Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods has said it has invested more than US$31.7m in modernising its dairy business. The company said it installed new production lines at two facilities in central and southern Russia as part of an all-round modernisation programme. The programme is aimed at improving the company's operating efficiencies and maintaining quality standards.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Mondelez takes thinner Oreos to Germany