RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann invests $9.7m in new production lines
Russian dairy products and fruit juice manufacturer Wimm-Bill-Dann has said it invested US$9.7m in the installation of new production lines at its two dairy plants. The company said $6.4m was spent on installing a German-made Hassia line at the Lianozovo dairy plant in Moscow, for the production of whipped dairy mousse. The new line has an hourly production capacity of 21,800 pots of mousse of volume 125ml and 200ml each. The new production line will more than double Wimm-Bill-Dann's whipped dairy mousse output.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival