RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann invests $9.7m in new production lines
Russian dairy products and fruit juice manufacturer Wimm-Bill-Dann has said it invested US$9.7m in the installation of new production lines at its two dairy plants. The company said $6.4m was spent on installing a German-made Hassia line at the Lianozovo dairy plant in Moscow, for the production of whipped dairy mousse. The new line has an hourly production capacity of 21,800 pots of mousse of volume 125ml and 200ml each. The new production line will more than double Wimm-Bill-Dann's whipped dairy mousse output.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti