RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann invests $9.7m in new production lines
Russian dairy products and fruit juice manufacturer Wimm-Bill-Dann has said it invested US$9.7m in the installation of new production lines at its two dairy plants. The company said $6.4m was spent on installing a German-made Hassia line at the Lianozovo dairy plant in Moscow, for the production of whipped dairy mousse. The new line has an hourly production capacity of 21,800 pots of mousse of volume 125ml and 200ml each. The new production line will more than double Wimm-Bill-Dann's whipped dairy mousse output.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production