RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann invests $9.7m in new production lines
Russian dairy products and fruit juice manufacturer Wimm-Bill-Dann has said it invested US$9.7m in the installation of new production lines at its two dairy plants. The company said $6.4m was spent on installing a German-made Hassia line at the Lianozovo dairy plant in Moscow, for the production of whipped dairy mousse. The new line has an hourly production capacity of 21,800 pots of mousse of volume 125ml and 200ml each. The new production line will more than double Wimm-Bill-Dann's whipped dairy mousse output.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report