RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann invests US$60m in Russian dairy sector
Russian juice and dairy producer Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods has unveiled plans to invest US$59.5m in the domestic dairy sector between now and 2005. By 2005, the company expects to be producing around 3,000 tonnes of milk every day, up from the current daily output of just over 2,000 tonnes, confirmed chairman Sergei Plastinin earlier this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti