RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann invests US$60m in Russian dairy sector
Russian juice and dairy producer Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods has unveiled plans to invest US$59.5m in the domestic dairy sector between now and 2005. By 2005, the company expects to be producing around 3,000 tonnes of milk every day, up from the current daily output of just over 2,000 tonnes, confirmed chairman Sergei Plastinin earlier this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth