RUSSIA/UKRAINE: Wimm-Bill-Dann launches new production line
Russian juice and dairy firm Wimm-Bill-Dann has announced that a new US$8.1m production line has been installed and launched at the Kharkov Dairy Plant PJSC in Kharkov, Ukraine. The new production line will produce milk and cream yoghurts and desserts. The capacity of the yoghurt filling line is 5,000 kg per hour, the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK