RUSSIA/UKRAINE: Wimm-Bill-Dann launches new production line
Russian juice and dairy firm Wimm-Bill-Dann has announced that a new US$8.1m production line has been installed and launched at the Kharkov Dairy Plant PJSC in Kharkov, Ukraine. The new production line will produce milk and cream yoghurts and desserts. The capacity of the yoghurt filling line is 5,000 kg per hour, the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch