RUSSIA/UKRAINE: Wimm-Bill-Dann launches new production line
Russian juice and dairy firm Wimm-Bill-Dann has announced that a new US$8.1m production line has been installed and launched at the Kharkov Dairy Plant PJSC in Kharkov, Ukraine. The new production line will produce milk and cream yoghurts and desserts. The capacity of the yoghurt filling line is 5,000 kg per hour, the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat