RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann maintains projected sales growth in H1 2002
Moscow-based dairy and juice products manufacturer Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC (WBD) has posted strong sales volumes during its H1 2002, ended 31 June, in line with its previously outlined long-term strategic development programme. For the six month period, the volume of sales in the juice segment was 224 thousand tons, representing an increase of 33.5% compared to the same period in 2001. In the dairy segment, the volume of sales was 464.1 thousand tons in the H1, 13% greater than over the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs