RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann makes move into ice cream with J-7 production
Russian juice and dairy giant Wimm-Bill-Dann has signed a deal to licence its brand to another company for the first time, for the production of ice cream. An AlterVEST factory in the Moscow region will start producing ice cream under the J-7 brand this week. The Moscow Times reported that under the terms of the 18-month agreement, Wimm-Bill-Dann is to supply the ingredients for the ice cream.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs