RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann makes move into ice cream with J-7 production
Russian juice and dairy giant Wimm-Bill-Dann has signed a deal to licence its brand to another company for the first time, for the production of ice cream. An AlterVEST factory in the Moscow region will start producing ice cream under the J-7 brand this week. The Moscow Times reported that under the terms of the 18-month agreement, Wimm-Bill-Dann is to supply the ingredients for the ice cream.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti