RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann makes move into ice cream with J-7 production
Russian juice and dairy giant Wimm-Bill-Dann has signed a deal to licence its brand to another company for the first time, for the production of ice cream. An AlterVEST factory in the Moscow region will start producing ice cream under the J-7 brand this week. The Moscow Times reported that under the terms of the 18-month agreement, Wimm-Bill-Dann is to supply the ingredients for the ice cream.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations