RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann makes move into ice cream with J-7 production
Russian juice and dairy giant Wimm-Bill-Dann has signed a deal to licence its brand to another company for the first time, for the production of ice cream. An AlterVEST factory in the Moscow region will start producing ice cream under the J-7 brand this week. The Moscow Times reported that under the terms of the 18-month agreement, Wimm-Bill-Dann is to supply the ingredients for the ice cream.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast