RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann makes move into ice cream with J-7 production
Russian juice and dairy giant Wimm-Bill-Dann has signed a deal to licence its brand to another company for the first time, for the production of ice cream. An AlterVEST factory in the Moscow region will start producing ice cream under the J-7 brand this week. The Moscow Times reported that under the terms of the 18-month agreement, Wimm-Bill-Dann is to supply the ingredients for the ice cream.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea