RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann places second bond issue
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods has placed its second issue of ruble bonds to the amount of RUB3bn (US$105m). The issue was priced at par with a coupon of 9%.
In a statement, the company said the deal was nearly two times oversubscribed. The maturity period for the bonds is five years.
"The company is pleased with the results of the transaction and intends to use the proceeds to refinance Wimm-Bill-Dann's current indebtedness and to finance future capital expenditures," the company said.
Raiffeisenbank Austria and Trust Investment Bank acted as the organisers of the issue.
Companies: Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods
Russian juice and dairy giant Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods has reported lower net income for the first half, despite higher sales....
Russian juice and dairy company Wimm-bill-Dann Foods today (Tuesday) announced an acquisition of a 100% stake in the "Experimental Baby Food Plant" in the Kursk Region, which increased the total numbe...
Russian juice and dairy company Wimm-bill-Dann Foods has announced increased sales for the first quarter ended 31 March 2005, but currency fluctuations meant a net loss....
Russian juice and dairy firm Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods has announced the appointment of Dmitry Anisimov as group chief financial officer (CFO)....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast