RUSSIA/USA: Wimm-Bill-Dann raises US$134m from ADS placement on NYSE
Dairy and juice giant Wimm-Bill-Dann revealed today [Friday] that it has raised US$134m from its placement of American Depositary Shares (ADS) on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). This equates to US$19.5 per ADS. The placement is coordinated by ING Barings Ltd. A company official told
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail