RUSSIA/USA: Wimm-Bill-Dann raises US$134m from ADS placement on NYSE
Dairy and juice giant Wimm-Bill-Dann revealed today [Friday] that it has raised US$134m from its placement of American Depositary Shares (ADS) on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). This equates to US$19.5 per ADS. The placement is coordinated by ING Barings Ltd. A company official told
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations