RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann reports 20.3% rise in sales
Russian juice and dairy producer Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods has reported sales of US$592.4m for the nine-month period ending 30 September 2002, a 20.3% rise compared to the same period of last year. Gross margins grew by 3.2% compared to the first nine months of 2001, made possible by the lower cost of raw milk and economies of scale. At the same time, there has been an anticipated growth in sales and distribution expenses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth