RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann reports 20.3% rise in sales
Russian juice and dairy producer Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods has reported sales of US$592.4m for the nine-month period ending 30 September 2002, a 20.3% rise compared to the same period of last year. Gross margins grew by 3.2% compared to the first nine months of 2001, made possible by the lower cost of raw milk and economies of scale. At the same time, there has been an anticipated growth in sales and distribution expenses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival