RUSSIA: Wimm Bill Dann reveals plan for profit reinvestment
Russia's largest dairy manufacturer, Wimm Bill Dann, revealed yesterday [Wednesday] that it will reinvest its 2001 profit in its production lines. CEO Sergei Plastinin told a press conference that he has asked shareholders to forego dividends, and that the company is planning to place an IPO on the domestic stock market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week