RUSSIA: Wimm Bill Dann reveals plan for profit reinvestment
Russia's largest dairy manufacturer, Wimm Bill Dann, revealed yesterday [Wednesday] that it will reinvest its 2001 profit in its production lines. CEO Sergei Plastinin told a press conference that he has asked shareholders to forego dividends, and that the company is planning to place an IPO on the domestic stock market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods