RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann to invest US$90m in dairy products and juices
Russian dairy and fruit juice giant Wimm-Bill-Dann has revealed plans to invest US$90m in the expansion of its core business during the course of this year. David Yakobashvili, the chairman of the company's board, explained that this means investment in the production of juices and dairy products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations