RUSSIA/USA: Wimm-Bill-Dann to investigate milk problem in New York
Russian juice and dairy company Wimm-Bill-Dann has sent an official inquiry to the US Food and Drug Administration after the company's Milaya Mila milk was removed from grocery store shelves in New York. Last week, several batches of Milaya Mila were removed from grocery store shelves because it allegedly contained sulfonamide, the use of which is banned in the US because of its potential to cause allergic reactions, reported Interfax.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO