USA: Winn-Dixie announces new management in the marketing department
Jacksonville-based Winn-Dixie Stores, one of the largest food chains in the US, has appointed four new directors in the restructured marketing department, who will work under VP Dave Henry's direction. Joanne Gage joins Winn-Dixie as the senior director of consumer and marketing services, with responsibilities entailing managing the electronic marketing and consumer affairs departments and assisting with the public and community relations functions. Prior to joining Winn-Dixie, Gage spent 18 years with Price Chopper Supermarkets in Schenectady, NY, where she served as the VP, consumer marketing services since 1992.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast