USA: Winn-Dixie announces new management in the marketing department
Jacksonville-based Winn-Dixie Stores, one of the largest food chains in the US, has appointed four new directors in the restructured marketing department, who will work under VP Dave Henry's direction. Joanne Gage joins Winn-Dixie as the senior director of consumer and marketing services, with responsibilities entailing managing the electronic marketing and consumer affairs departments and assisting with the public and community relations functions. Prior to joining Winn-Dixie, Gage spent 18 years with Price Chopper Supermarkets in Schenectady, NY, where she served as the VP, consumer marketing services since 1992.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report