USA: Winn-Dixie announces new management in the marketing department
Jacksonville-based Winn-Dixie Stores, one of the largest food chains in the US, has appointed four new directors in the restructured marketing department, who will work under VP Dave Henry's direction. Joanne Gage joins Winn-Dixie as the senior director of consumer and marketing services, with responsibilities entailing managing the electronic marketing and consumer affairs departments and assisting with the public and community relations functions. Prior to joining Winn-Dixie, Gage spent 18 years with Price Chopper Supermarkets in Schenectady, NY, where she served as the VP, consumer marketing services since 1992.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins