USA: Winn-Dixie announces pricing of $300 million senior notes
Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. (NYSE:WIN) announced today that it has priced $ 300 million of 8.875% Senior Notes Due 2008 (the "Senior Notes"). Winn-Dixie will use the net proceeds, together with net proceeds from a new $800 million credit facility, to refinance the indebtedness under Winn-Dixie's existing credit facilities and for general corporate purposes. The closing of the sale of the Senior Notes is expected to occur on March 29, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China