USA: Winn-Dixie announces pricing of $300 million senior notes
Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. (NYSE:WIN) announced today that it has priced $ 300 million of 8.875% Senior Notes Due 2008 (the "Senior Notes"). Winn-Dixie will use the net proceeds, together with net proceeds from a new $800 million credit facility, to refinance the indebtedness under Winn-Dixie's existing credit facilities and for general corporate purposes. The closing of the sale of the Senior Notes is expected to occur on March 29, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units