USA: Winn-Dixie announces pricing of $300 million senior notes
Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. (NYSE:WIN) announced today that it has priced $ 300 million of 8.875% Senior Notes Due 2008 (the "Senior Notes"). Winn-Dixie will use the net proceeds, together with net proceeds from a new $800 million credit facility, to refinance the indebtedness under Winn-Dixie's existing credit facilities and for general corporate purposes. The closing of the sale of the Senior Notes is expected to occur on March 29, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti