USA: Winn-Dixie appoints Joel B. Barton as Charlotte division manager
US retailer Winn-Dixie Stores has appointed Joel B. Barton as Charlotte division manager. "We are pleased to have Joel join our company and our division management team," said John R. Sheehan, senior vice president of operations. "He has more than 29 years of successful grocery retail experience and we know that he will have a positive impact on our Charlotte division retail store operations."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs