USA: Winn-Dixie appoints Joel B. Barton as Charlotte division manager
US retailer Winn-Dixie Stores has appointed Joel B. Barton as Charlotte division manager. "We are pleased to have Joel join our company and our division management team," said John R. Sheehan, senior vice president of operations. "He has more than 29 years of successful grocery retail experience and we know that he will have a positive impact on our Charlotte division retail store operations."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund