USA: Winn-Dixie appoints Larry White as director of operation services
US retailer Winn-Dixie Stores has appointed Larry White as director of operations services, reporting directly to John Sheehan, senior vice president, operations. White has spent 18 years in the retail industry. He began his career at Tom Thumb Food & Pharmacy in Dallas/Fort Worth, later acquired by Houston-based Randalls Food Markets, now a division of US grocer Safeway. White worked in several roles at store level, ultimately becoming a store director. In 1999, he transferred to Houston to serve as the director of store re-engineering, the position he held prior to joining Winn-Dixie. He also brings one year's experience with Wal-Mart as a setup supervisor.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO