USA: Winn-Dixie appoints Larry White as director of operation services
US retailer Winn-Dixie Stores has appointed Larry White as director of operations services, reporting directly to John Sheehan, senior vice president, operations. White has spent 18 years in the retail industry. He began his career at Tom Thumb Food & Pharmacy in Dallas/Fort Worth, later acquired by Houston-based Randalls Food Markets, now a division of US grocer Safeway. White worked in several roles at store level, ultimately becoming a store director. In 1999, he transferred to Houston to serve as the director of store re-engineering, the position he held prior to joining Winn-Dixie. He also brings one year's experience with Wal-Mart as a setup supervisor.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO