USA: Winn-Dixie appoints two new marketing directors
US grocer Winn-Dixie Stores announced the promotion of Larry Beck to director of sales development and hiring of Cheryl Hays as director of advertising. Beck's 34-year Winn-Dixie advertising career began in 1968 in the Miami Division advertising department. While attending college in Miami he was promoted to assistant advertising manager and was promoted to advertising manager of Winn-Dixie Orlando Division in 1985. In 1990, the position in Orlando was modified to marketing director of Orlando Division. April 2000 brought Beck to the group's Jacksonville headquarters as corporate marketing manager. He was corporate promotions/special programmes manager under the new marketing structure before being promoted to director of advertising in February 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report