USA: Winn-Dixie appoints two new marketing directors
US grocer Winn-Dixie Stores announced the promotion of Larry Beck to director of sales development and hiring of Cheryl Hays as director of advertising. Beck's 34-year Winn-Dixie advertising career began in 1968 in the Miami Division advertising department. While attending college in Miami he was promoted to assistant advertising manager and was promoted to advertising manager of Winn-Dixie Orlando Division in 1985. In 1990, the position in Orlando was modified to marketing director of Orlando Division. April 2000 brought Beck to the group's Jacksonville headquarters as corporate marketing manager. He was corporate promotions/special programmes manager under the new marketing structure before being promoted to director of advertising in February 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter