USA: Winn-Dixie appoints two new marketing directors
US grocer Winn-Dixie Stores announced the promotion of Larry Beck to director of sales development and hiring of Cheryl Hays as director of advertising. Beck's 34-year Winn-Dixie advertising career began in 1968 in the Miami Division advertising department. While attending college in Miami he was promoted to assistant advertising manager and was promoted to advertising manager of Winn-Dixie Orlando Division in 1985. In 1990, the position in Orlando was modified to marketing director of Orlando Division. April 2000 brought Beck to the group's Jacksonville headquarters as corporate marketing manager. He was corporate promotions/special programmes manager under the new marketing structure before being promoted to director of advertising in February 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units