USA: Winn-Dixie declares monthly dividends
The Board of Directors of Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. yesterday declared a regular monthly dividend of 8 1/2 cents per share on the Common Stock of Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. payable on August 1, September 4, and October 1, 2001, to shareholders of record at the close of business July 16, August 15, and September 14, 2001. This is an annual dividend rate of $1.02 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival