USA: Winn-Dixie declares monthly dividends
The Board of Directors of Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. yesterday declared a regular monthly dividend of 8 1/2 cents per share on the Common Stock of Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. payable on August 1, September 4, and October 1, 2001, to shareholders of record at the close of business July 16, August 15, and September 14, 2001. This is an annual dividend rate of $1.02 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre