USA: Winn-Dixie declares monthly dividends
The Board of Directors of Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. yesterday declared a regular monthly dividend of 8 1/2 cents per share on the Common Stock of Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. payable on August 1, September 4, and October 1, 2001, to shareholders of record at the close of business July 16, August 15, and September 14, 2001. This is an annual dividend rate of $1.02 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch