USA: Winn-Dixie declares quarterly dividend
The board of directors of US grocer Winn-Dixie Stores has announced the declaration of a cash dividend of 5 cents per share on the company's common stock for the quarter ended 18 September 2002.
The dividend is payable on 15 November 2002, to shareholders of record at the close of business 1 November 2002.
Winn-Dixie Stores has decided to sell or close 35 stores as part of a store portfolio review to save the US retailer on the verge of bankruptcy. ...
Grocery chain Winn-Dixie Stores posted a net loss of US$1.98m for the four weeks ending 14 December 2005 - after making a US$39.88m profit during the previous month, reported Dow Jones. ...
Retailer Winn-Dixie Stores has reported financial results for its first quarter ended 21 September 2005, showing an increased loss, but the company said its sales trend has improved....
Retailer Winn-Dixie has announced that 102 of the 125 stores in its New Orleans operating region are open for business, in an update on progress following the impact of hurricane Katrina....
Bankrupt retailer Winn-Dixie Stores Inc has announced that, following a successful auction, it has reached agreement to sell 102 stores to 30 purchasers, the substantial majority of whom intend to ope...
Bankrupt retailer Winn-Dixie Stores has announced that it has reached preliminary agreement to sell 79 stores to purchasers who intend to continue operating their locations as food and beverage stores...
The private label phenomenon is going global, with Australian supermarket chain Coles looking to replicate the success of retailers such as Tesco and Wegman's by rolling out a multi-tiered private lab...
Bankrupt supermarket Winn-Dixie Stores Inc has announced plans to cut 22,000 jobs, or 28% of its workforce and reduce the number of its stores from 913 to 587....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review