USA: Winn-Dixie elects BK CEO to board, new VP, produce and floral merchandising
Jacksonville, Florida-based Winn-Dixie Stores has announced the election of John H. Dasburg to the board of directors, and Dennis A. Hanley to the role of VP, produce and floral merchandising. Winn-Dixie chairman A. Dano Davis explained that Dasburg is currently the chairman, CEO and president of Burger King, before which he served ten years as president and CEO of Northwest Airlines, the world's fourth largest airline: "John has extensive experience with consumer businesses, serving a wide spectrum of backgrounds and needs. His business skills, combined with his knowledge of finances, will make him a valuable addition to our board."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report