USA: Winn-Dixie elects BK CEO to board, new VP, produce and floral merchandising
Jacksonville, Florida-based Winn-Dixie Stores has announced the election of John H. Dasburg to the board of directors, and Dennis A. Hanley to the role of VP, produce and floral merchandising. Winn-Dixie chairman A. Dano Davis explained that Dasburg is currently the chairman, CEO and president of Burger King, before which he served ten years as president and CEO of Northwest Airlines, the world's fourth largest airline: "John has extensive experience with consumer businesses, serving a wide spectrum of backgrounds and needs. His business skills, combined with his knowledge of finances, will make him a valuable addition to our board."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix