USA: Winn-Dixie elects BK CEO to board, new VP, produce and floral merchandising
Jacksonville, Florida-based Winn-Dixie Stores has announced the election of John H. Dasburg to the board of directors, and Dennis A. Hanley to the role of VP, produce and floral merchandising. Winn-Dixie chairman A. Dano Davis explained that Dasburg is currently the chairman, CEO and president of Burger King, before which he served ten years as president and CEO of Northwest Airlines, the world's fourth largest airline: "John has extensive experience with consumer businesses, serving a wide spectrum of backgrounds and needs. His business skills, combined with his knowledge of finances, will make him a valuable addition to our board."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China