USA: Winn-Dixie elects BK CEO to board, new VP, produce and floral merchandising
Jacksonville, Florida-based Winn-Dixie Stores has announced the election of John H. Dasburg to the board of directors, and Dennis A. Hanley to the role of VP, produce and floral merchandising. Winn-Dixie chairman A. Dano Davis explained that Dasburg is currently the chairman, CEO and president of Burger King, before which he served ten years as president and CEO of Northwest Airlines, the world's fourth largest airline: "John has extensive experience with consumer businesses, serving a wide spectrum of backgrounds and needs. His business skills, combined with his knowledge of finances, will make him a valuable addition to our board."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant