USA: Winn-Dixie elects BK CEO to board, new VP, produce and floral merchandising
Jacksonville, Florida-based Winn-Dixie Stores has announced the election of John H. Dasburg to the board of directors, and Dennis A. Hanley to the role of VP, produce and floral merchandising. Winn-Dixie chairman A. Dano Davis explained that Dasburg is currently the chairman, CEO and president of Burger King, before which he served ten years as president and CEO of Northwest Airlines, the world's fourth largest airline: "John has extensive experience with consumer businesses, serving a wide spectrum of backgrounds and needs. His business skills, combined with his knowledge of finances, will make him a valuable addition to our board."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre