USA: Winn-Dixie elects Curtis Gore to vice president and Montgomery division manag
Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. yesterday announced the election of Curtis M. Gore to Vice President of Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc and appoints him as Montgomery Division Manager. The announcement was made by John R. Sheehan, Senior Vice President Operations. Gore was previously with Nash-Finch in Minneapolis, MN where he was Director of Corporate Retail Merchandising and most recently General Manager of the Dakota Region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK