USA: Winn-Dixie elects Curtis Gore to vice president and Montgomery division manag
Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. yesterday announced the election of Curtis M. Gore to Vice President of Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc and appoints him as Montgomery Division Manager. The announcement was made by John R. Sheehan, Senior Vice President Operations. Gore was previously with Nash-Finch in Minneapolis, MN where he was Director of Corporate Retail Merchandising and most recently General Manager of the Dakota Region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations