USA: Winn-Dixie elects Edward W Mehrer to its board of directors
US grocery retailer Winn-Dixie Stores has announced the election of Edward W. Mehrer to the board of directors. Mehrer, who will serve on the audit and compensation committees of the board, currently serves as the CEO and president of CyDex, a privately owned drug delivery company. He previously served three years as executive vice president and chief financial and administrative officer, and as a member of the board of directors and executive committee of Marion Merrell Dow in Kansas City, Missouri, a NYSE-listed research-based pharmaceutical company. Prior to his pharmaceutical career, he served as partner-in-charge of the audit and accounting departments for KPMG Peat, Marwick in Kansas City.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs