USA: Winn-Dixie elects Edward W Mehrer to its board of directors
US grocery retailer Winn-Dixie Stores has announced the election of Edward W. Mehrer to the board of directors. Mehrer, who will serve on the audit and compensation committees of the board, currently serves as the CEO and president of CyDex, a privately owned drug delivery company. He previously served three years as executive vice president and chief financial and administrative officer, and as a member of the board of directors and executive committee of Marion Merrell Dow in Kansas City, Missouri, a NYSE-listed research-based pharmaceutical company. Prior to his pharmaceutical career, he served as partner-in-charge of the audit and accounting departments for KPMG Peat, Marwick in Kansas City.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw