USA: Winn-Dixie elects Edward W Mehrer to its board of directors
US grocery retailer Winn-Dixie Stores has announced the election of Edward W. Mehrer to the board of directors. Mehrer, who will serve on the audit and compensation committees of the board, currently serves as the CEO and president of CyDex, a privately owned drug delivery company. He previously served three years as executive vice president and chief financial and administrative officer, and as a member of the board of directors and executive committee of Marion Merrell Dow in Kansas City, Missouri, a NYSE-listed research-based pharmaceutical company. Prior to his pharmaceutical career, he served as partner-in-charge of the audit and accounting departments for KPMG Peat, Marwick in Kansas City.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Freedom Foods Group nears M&A in Oz, North America
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020