USA: Winn-Dixie elects new vice-presidents, board member
US retailer Winn-Dixie Stores has announced the election of Charlotte division manager Joel B. Barton as a vice-president and Stephen T. deRiesthal as vice-president, real estate. President and CEO Al Rowland made the announcement. Barton was announced as the Charlotte Division Manager on 27 September 2002. He came to Winn-Dixie from Spartan Stores, Grand Rapids, Michigan where he was executive vice-president of merchandising and marketing, and president of retail stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units