USA: Winn-Dixie elects new vice-presidents, board member
US retailer Winn-Dixie Stores has announced the election of Charlotte division manager Joel B. Barton as a vice-president and Stephen T. deRiesthal as vice-president, real estate. President and CEO Al Rowland made the announcement. Barton was announced as the Charlotte Division Manager on 27 September 2002. He came to Winn-Dixie from Spartan Stores, Grand Rapids, Michigan where he was executive vice-president of merchandising and marketing, and president of retail stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk