USA: Winn-Dixie elects new vice-presidents, board member
US retailer Winn-Dixie Stores has announced the election of Charlotte division manager Joel B. Barton as a vice-president and Stephen T. deRiesthal as vice-president, real estate. President and CEO Al Rowland made the announcement. Barton was announced as the Charlotte Division Manager on 27 September 2002. He came to Winn-Dixie from Spartan Stores, Grand Rapids, Michigan where he was executive vice-president of merchandising and marketing, and president of retail stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action