USA: Winn-Dixie elects new vice-presidents, board member
US retailer Winn-Dixie Stores has announced the election of Charlotte division manager Joel B. Barton as a vice-president and Stephen T. deRiesthal as vice-president, real estate. President and CEO Al Rowland made the announcement. Barton was announced as the Charlotte Division Manager on 27 September 2002. He came to Winn-Dixie from Spartan Stores, Grand Rapids, Michigan where he was executive vice-president of merchandising and marketing, and president of retail stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"