USA: Winn-Dixie finalizes $1.1 billion financing
Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. (NYSE:WIN) announced yesterday that it has completed its previously announced $1.1 billion financing package. Today, the Company closed an $800 million senior secured credit facility with a group of lenders, of which $400 million was borrowed as a six-year term loan and the remaining $400 million is available under revolving credit facilities. The Company also closed today $300 million of 8.875% Senior Notes Due 2008. Winn-Dixie will use the aggregate net funds to refinance existing indebtedness and for general corporate purposes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund