USA: Winn-Dixie finalizes $1.1 billion financing
Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. (NYSE:WIN) announced yesterday that it has completed its previously announced $1.1 billion financing package. Today, the Company closed an $800 million senior secured credit facility with a group of lenders, of which $400 million was borrowed as a six-year term loan and the remaining $400 million is available under revolving credit facilities. The Company also closed today $300 million of 8.875% Senior Notes Due 2008. Winn-Dixie will use the aggregate net funds to refinance existing indebtedness and for general corporate purposes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image