USA: Winn-Dixie introduces new way to reward customer loyalty
In the rush to ensure consumer loyalty, and protect sales from the competition, Jacksonville, Florida-based supermarket chain Winn-Dixie is introducing a new Customer Reward Card program to offer regular shoppers discounts and other benefits. From 7 March, shoppers in most Florida and southeast Georgia Winn-Dixie stores can register to participate in a new program that will provide ongoing benefits, including merchandise discounts and other special incentives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid