USA: Winn-Dixie introduces new way to reward customer loyalty
In the rush to ensure consumer loyalty, and protect sales from the competition, Jacksonville, Florida-based supermarket chain Winn-Dixie is introducing a new Customer Reward Card program to offer regular shoppers discounts and other benefits. From 7 March, shoppers in most Florida and southeast Georgia Winn-Dixie stores can register to participate in a new program that will provide ongoing benefits, including merchandise discounts and other special incentives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre