USA: Winn-Dixie names Buck VP, deli/bakery merchandising
Jacksonville, Florida-based grocer Winn-Dixie Stores, has announced the election of K. Michael Buck to vice president of deli/bakery merchandising by the company's board of directors. Buck, who will report to Dan Lafever, senior VP, sales and procurement, joined the Winn-Dixie team in April 2000 as corporate director of deli/bakery merchandising, coordinating merchandising, procurement and operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant