USA: Winn-Dixie names Buck VP, deli/bakery merchandising
Jacksonville, Florida-based grocer Winn-Dixie Stores, has announced the election of K. Michael Buck to vice president of deli/bakery merchandising by the company's board of directors. Buck, who will report to Dan Lafever, senior VP, sales and procurement, joined the Winn-Dixie team in April 2000 as corporate director of deli/bakery merchandising, coordinating merchandising, procurement and operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China