USA: Winn-Dixie names Buck VP, deli/bakery merchandising
Jacksonville, Florida-based grocer Winn-Dixie Stores, has announced the election of K. Michael Buck to vice president of deli/bakery merchandising by the company's board of directors. Buck, who will report to Dan Lafever, senior VP, sales and procurement, joined the Winn-Dixie team in April 2000 as corporate director of deli/bakery merchandising, coordinating merchandising, procurement and operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods