USA: Winn-Dixie names George T. Gue, Jr. VP and Raleigh division manager
John R. Sheehan, senior VP, operations of US grocery giant Winn-Dixie Stores, has announced the election of George T. Gue Jr as VP, and his appointment as Raleigh Division Manager. "We are pleased to have George join our company and our division management team," said Sheehan: "He has more than 33 years of successful retail and wholesale food management experience and we know that he will have a positive impact on our Raleigh Division retail store programme."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning