USA: Winn-Dixie names Robert Baxley as Jacksonville Division Manager
Winn-Dixie Stores have announced the appointment of W. Robert Baxley, VP, as Jacksonville Division Manager. The announcement was made by John R. Sheehan, senior VP operations. Baxley was previously VP of Deli/Bakery Merchandising for the company. Sheenan said: "We are pleased to have Bob join our division management team. He has over 20 years' experience in merchandising, procurement and operations and a proven record of success that will help us build our business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre