USA: Winn-Dixie names Robert Baxley as Jacksonville Division Manager
Winn-Dixie Stores have announced the appointment of W. Robert Baxley, VP, as Jacksonville Division Manager. The announcement was made by John R. Sheehan, senior VP operations. Baxley was previously VP of Deli/Bakery Merchandising for the company. Sheenan said: "We are pleased to have Bob join our division management team. He has over 20 years' experience in merchandising, procurement and operations and a proven record of success that will help us build our business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods