USA: Winn-Dixie names Robert Baxley as Jacksonville Division Manager
Winn-Dixie Stores have announced the appointment of W. Robert Baxley, VP, as Jacksonville Division Manager. The announcement was made by John R. Sheehan, senior VP operations. Baxley was previously VP of Deli/Bakery Merchandising for the company. Sheenan said: "We are pleased to have Bob join our division management team. He has over 20 years' experience in merchandising, procurement and operations and a proven record of success that will help us build our business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant