USA: Winn-Dixie reports increase in Q3 net to US$46.6m
Jacksonville, Florida-based Winn-Dixie Stores, one of the largest retail food chains in the US, has announced sales and results of operations for its Q3 of fiscal 2002, ended 3 April 2002. Net earnings before extraordinary items for the quarter were US$46.6m, or US$0.33 per diluted share, compared to US$10.7m, or US$0.08 per diluted share, year on year. Year-to-date, net earnings before extraordinary items were US$111.1m, or US$0.79 per diluted share, compared to US$32.3m, or US$0.23 per diluted share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid