USA: Winn-Dixie sees increased sales and earnings in the full year
Jacksonville, Florida-based supermarket chain Winn-Dixie Stores has posted net earnings of US$52.8m, or US$0.37 per diluted share, for its Q4 ended 26 June, compared to US$19.2m, or US$0.14 per diluted share, year on year. Year-to-date, net earnings from continuing operations were US$189.5m, or $1.35 per diluted share, as compared to US$76.8m, or US$0.55 per diluted share, for the previous year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses