US: Winn-Dixie shows comparable sales growth
In a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, the Florida-based supermarket group Winn-Dixie Stores has issued trading results for the second quarter and first half of the 2007 fiscal year, and given an update on its financial recovery. The company emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on 21 November, 2006.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti