USA: Winn-Dixie will buy up Jacksonville Jaguars tickets to get games on TV
Jacksonville, Florida-based Winn-Dixie Stores is to display faith in the local football team by buying up enough Jacksonville Jaguars tickets to ensure that all the home games this season are shown on TV. The National Football League rules state that games which are not a sell out are subject to a local TV blackout, and before Winn-Dixie's announcement, team officials were concerned that 70% of the home games would be blacked out.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival