USA: Winn-Dixie will buy up Jacksonville Jaguars tickets to get games on TV
Jacksonville, Florida-based Winn-Dixie Stores is to display faith in the local football team by buying up enough Jacksonville Jaguars tickets to ensure that all the home games this season are shown on TV. The National Football League rules state that games which are not a sell out are subject to a local TV blackout, and before Winn-Dixie's announcement, team officials were concerned that 70% of the home games would be blacked out.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units