UK: Wiseman reports H1 sales in line with forecasts
UK milk processor Robert Wiseman Dairies has made an upbeat statement about current trading ahead of its half year-end. Group finance director Billy Keane will tell analysts later today [Monday]: "Sales volumes and turnover for the half-year ending 28 September 2002 are in line with expectations. The combination of circumstances which occurred in the year ended 30 March 2002, namely exceptional milk buying losses, professional fees regarding competition issues and re-organisation costs have not been repeated during this period and, consequently, margins currently have improved slightly from the disappointing level of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival