UK: Wiseman reports H1 sales in line with forecasts
UK milk processor Robert Wiseman Dairies has made an upbeat statement about current trading ahead of its half year-end. Group finance director Billy Keane will tell analysts later today [Monday]: "Sales volumes and turnover for the half-year ending 28 September 2002 are in line with expectations. The combination of circumstances which occurred in the year ended 30 March 2002, namely exceptional milk buying losses, professional fees regarding competition issues and re-organisation costs have not been repeated during this period and, consequently, margins currently have improved slightly from the disappointing level of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti