UK: Wiseman reports H1 sales in line with forecasts
UK milk processor Robert Wiseman Dairies has made an upbeat statement about current trading ahead of its half year-end. Group finance director Billy Keane will tell analysts later today [Monday]: "Sales volumes and turnover for the half-year ending 28 September 2002 are in line with expectations. The combination of circumstances which occurred in the year ended 30 March 2002, namely exceptional milk buying losses, professional fees regarding competition issues and re-organisation costs have not been repeated during this period and, consequently, margins currently have improved slightly from the disappointing level of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry