USA: WLR Foods Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Results
WLR Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: WLRF) today reported results for its fiscal fourth quarter and full year ended July 1, 2000. For the fourth quarter of fiscal 2000, the Company reported a net loss of $0.1 million, or $0.01 per diluted share, compared with net earnings from continuing operations in the fourth quarter of fiscal 1999 of $3.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes