USA: WLR Foods Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Results
WLR Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: WLRF) today reported results for its fiscal fourth quarter and full year ended July 1, 2000. For the fourth quarter of fiscal 2000, the Company reported a net loss of $0.1 million, or $0.01 per diluted share, compared with net earnings from continuing operations in the fourth quarter of fiscal 1999 of $3.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO