USA: WLR Foods reports second quarter results
WLR Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: WLRF) yesterday reported results for its fiscal second quarter ended December 30, 2000. For the second quarter of fiscal 2001, the Company reported net earnings of $4.6 million, or $0.28 per diluted share, versus net earnings of $4.8 million, or $0.28 per diluted share, in the second quarter of fiscal 2000. Net sales in the fiscal 2001 second quarter increased 1.9% to $222.9 million versus net sales of $218.8 million in the prior year second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife