USA: WLR Foods reports second quarter results
WLR Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: WLRF) yesterday reported results for its fiscal second quarter ended December 30, 2000. For the second quarter of fiscal 2001, the Company reported net earnings of $4.6 million, or $0.28 per diluted share, versus net earnings of $4.8 million, or $0.28 per diluted share, in the second quarter of fiscal 2000. Net sales in the fiscal 2001 second quarter increased 1.9% to $222.9 million versus net sales of $218.8 million in the prior year second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth