UK: Wm Morrison joins IGD
IGD is delighted to announce that as from this month, the fastest growing grocery retailer Morrisons has entered into IGD membership. This means that all of the top UK grocery retailers are now active members of IGD. IGD Chief Executive, Joanne Denney OBE, said, "We have been working closely with Morrisons over the past 12 months are very pleased that they have now taken this step. We look forward to working ever more closely with them over the coming years. It is very satisfying that all of the leading UK grocery retailers are now part of this unique organisation which counts as its members companies from across the whole food and grocery supply chain. This can only have positive results for cross-chain relationships."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report