UK: Wm Morrison joins IGD
IGD is delighted to announce that as from this month, the fastest growing grocery retailer Morrisons has entered into IGD membership. This means that all of the top UK grocery retailers are now active members of IGD. IGD Chief Executive, Joanne Denney OBE, said, "We have been working closely with Morrisons over the past 12 months are very pleased that they have now taken this step. We look forward to working ever more closely with them over the coming years. It is very satisfying that all of the leading UK grocery retailers are now part of this unique organisation which counts as its members companies from across the whole food and grocery supply chain. This can only have positive results for cross-chain relationships."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw