US: Woman finds mouse in can of Campbell’s soup
A Tennessee family has claimed that it found a dead mouse in a can of Campbell's soup. Phyllis Ingram said her 89-year-old grandmother had actually spooned the mouse from a bowl into her mouth.
According to a report by Associated Press, Campbell Soup Co. said that it wanted to examine the soup and the can it came in, along with the mouse itself, all of which the family has kept. But the company said it thought it unlikely that the mouse had got into the can of bean and bacon soup during production at the company's plant in Maxton, North Carolina.
The incident has been reported for investigation by the US Agriculture Department.
Companies: Campbell Soup Co.
Food producers with small domestic markets could struggle to make their business viable, unless they can conquer the export market. But in Tasmania, producers are cashing in on demand for gourmet prod...
Campbell Soup will reduce the sodium content of some of its most popular soups by at least 25% through the use of an all-natural low-sodium sea salt....
Campbell Soup Company has reported net earnings for the second quarter to 29 January of US$254m, against $235m in the same period the previous year. Diluted earnings per share for the quarter rose fro...
Campbell Soup Co is preparing to launch its soups and other products in Russia in 2006, the Vedomosti newspaper reported yesterday (20 December)....
Campbell Soup Company today (Monday) reported net earnings increased to $302m in the first quarter ended 30 October 2005 versus $230m in the prior year....
A US district court has ruled in favour of US food company Campbell Soup in a lawsuit that was brought against Campbell and several of its subsidiaries in February 2002 by an entity representing the i...
US food company Campbell Soup has reported net earnings for the fourth quarter to 31 July of US$96m, or 23 cents per share, versus $59m, or 14 cents per share, in the year-ago quarter....
Dairy company Fonterra Co-operative Group has announced that Bonlac Supply Company shareholders today voted 94% cent in favour of Fonterra's offer to restructure Bonlac Foods Limited which, as a resul...
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements