USA: Women's civil disobedience campaign leads to arrests at Shaw's
A Worcester, Mass. Shaws outlet is at the centre of a tense union dispute led by female community and religious leaders. A third wave of arrests yesterday [Wednesday] saw Kim Bobo, the Executive Director of the National Interfaith Committee, taken to Worcester District Court in leg shackles and handcuffs, charged with trespassing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth