AUSTRALIA: Woolworths, Coles Myer increase Queensland market share to 77.4%
Australia's two largest grocery retailers, Coles Myer and Woolworths, now control 77.4% of Queensland's dry grocery market, up from 73.9% 12 months ago. Most of the growth was Woolworths' as the company pulled further ahead of its main rival Coles Myer in Queensland, gaining a 43.4% of the state's dry grocery market compared to 40.2% a year ago. Coles Myer's market share in Queensland was relatively unchanged at 34%, compared to 33.7% a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review