AUSTRALIA: Woolworths forecasts double-digit full-year profit growth
Roger Corbett, CEO of leading Australian grocer Woolworths, said the company remains on track to report double-digit growth in full-year net profits. Annual percentage sales growth is expected to be in high single digits, and shareholder returns are predicted to continue to grow. The 'Project Refresh' cost-efficiency programme has turned its focus to making savings in Woolworth's supply chain and logistics operations, Corbett said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea