AUSTRALIA: Woolworths full year sales rise 17%
Leading Australian retailer Woolworths today [Monday] reported sales up 17% in the 53 weeks to 30 June, 2002, to A$24.5bn (US$13.7bn). Fourth quarter turnover also rose, up 25.1% to A$6.04bn, the group said. Adjusted for 52 week and to reflect Easter trading, full-year sales increased 14.9% and Q4 sales 16.9%, Reuters reported.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp