AUSTRALIA: Woolworths in strategic alliance with GreenGrocer.com
Australia's largest supermarket chain, Woolworths , has revealed its plans to form a strategic alliance with e-tailer GreenGrocer.com.au . Woolworths will become a minority shareholder with an investment of A$12m for a 26% stake in the company. CEO of Woolworths, Roger Corbett explained: "we saw it as a strategic investment to build up a type of relationship in terms of knowledge and entrepreneurialship."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw