AUSTRALIA: Woolworths issues A$200m off its MTN programme
Australia's largest grocer Woolworths Ltd has today announced an issue of A$200m (US$100m) off its Medium Term Note (MTN) programme, proceeds from which will fund unspecified corporate expenses. Organised through joint lead managers the Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre