AUSTRALIA: Woolworths promotes Tom Flood to director of supermarkets division
Australian retailer Woolworths has announced that it has promoted Tom Flood to the position of director of its supermarkets division. Flood, who has been with the company for 18 years, will succeed Bill Wavish, who announced his retirement last month. Flood previously held the position of Woolworths general manager stores within the supermarket operations. He will be succeeded by a Queensland regional manager, Peter Smith.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast