SOUTH AFRICA: Woolworths reports unaudited H1 group results
South African retailer Woolworths has reported positive results for its first half, the six months ended 31 December 2001. Company chairman CA HAll and CEO Simon Susman commented that trading in all divisions of Woolworths was encouraging, with profit before tax for the six months rising 26.9% to R289.8m (US$25.3m). From continuing operations, revenue was up 19.1%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund