AUSTRALIA: Woolworths still analysts' flavour of the month
Australia's largest food retailer Woolworths is still flavour of the month with investors as gains from a cost-cutting drive flow through. Woolworth's Project Refresh aims to improve supply chain efficiency and thereby improve margins and profitability. The company initially aimed for A$185m (US$97m) in savings by 2004 but analysts, including
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti