AUSTRALIA: Woolworths to build A$90m distribution centre in Victoria
Australian retailer Woolworths has said it will spend A$90m (US$58.8m) on the construction of a regional distribution centre near the city of Wodonga, Victoria. The 80,000 sq m facility, which is due to start operating by 2006, is expected to create 300 part time and full time jobs, reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw