UK: Woolworths to replace Booker products with Spar
High street retailer Woolworths has come to an agreement with Spar to launch its products in its stores. Spar products will replace goods currently supplied by Booker, the cash & carry business recently acquired by UK frozen food retailer Iceland. Initially, the scheme will operate in 20 of Woolworths' general stores and four of its high street stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail